WHAT TO EXPECT WITH PRO ENERGY
We offer the new healthy diet for a magnificent look! Ideal Journey your Trusted Regina Weight Loss professionals offer Pro Energy , which are high-quality protein products and a program of simple and effective weight loss to suit today’s lifestyle.
At Ideal Journey Regina we offer a weight loss program that is healthy and it works!
- An approximate savings of 30% on the products
- Medically recognized and approved
- Monitoring with a certified nurse
- Minimum 6 week program with an initial objective of losing 20lbs
- Program offered with a dietary re-education
- Concept that allows easier calculation of carbohydrates
- Many options are offered during the first phase for a significant weight loss
- An excellent variety of tasty products
- Fruits and cheeses are allowed
- Strict and obligatory weekly follow-ups
- The majority of our products are gluten-free, soy-free or lactose-free
- Access to over 2000 vitamins & supplements
- Stabilization of cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
- Guaranteed weight loss as a result of the ketosis exam
Recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), the protein diet is prescribed by physicians in several countries worldwide. The protein diet was developed in 1973 by Dr. George Blackburn at Harvard University. Low-carb diets began more than 70 years ago!
HOW DOES FAT ACCUMULATE?
The two major factors traditionally involved in the accumulation of fat are consumption and energy expenditure. In this method of analysis, maintaining a healthy weight is a matter of energy accounting.
Our daily energy intake includes carbohydrates: sucrose, glucose, fructose, etc., lipids (fatty acids) found in vegetable oils, animal fats, and also in plant proteins (seaweed, lentils) or animal proteins (meat, fish).
When our body receives more energy than it uses, the excess energy is stored as fat in the adipose tissue. Metabolism plays an important role in the storage of energy and as everyone’s metabolism is different, some people are more likely to become obese than others.
THE PRO ENERGY METHOD
You have three options in your first phase of the diet. OPTION 1, 2 or 3 will be determined by your Ideal Journey coach at your first meeting.
PHASE 1: The three options in phase 1 are determined by the amount of carbs per day you are ready to consume during your weight loss. Each option is different but essentially they all focus on controlling protein intake, carbohydrate intake and amount of exercise per day.
Once you have completed this process, you will move on to a transition phase, which will help you maintain your new healthy lifestyle.